Selasa, 17 Desember 2013

A reflected sunshine

A blue lagoon reflects a sunshine from nowhere
it vapors a smell that urges me to read these sparkles,
encouraging me to take a splash of its water onto my veins
Therefore a way will be opened to let fairies come in.

The morning dew reflects a sunshine from nowhere
Fading the colors of the roads I walked
encouraging me to feel the spectrum,
Therefore I'll understand the meaning of this journey

Fairies' teardrops reflects a sunshine from nowhere
swaying the daffodils and let them bloom in an empty space
They lead me to a fact that I've just realized,
that this sincere prayer will keep this thunder strikes.

And I do believe,
I will find this reflected sunshine
in every sands of dreams I put on your hand.


1 komentar:

dunia kecil indi mengatakan...

wah, kirain tentang film blue lagoon kesukaanku, hehehe. nice, btw :)