Kamis, 26 Maret 2009

ESCAPE

'twas my first english poem... hope someday i'll write better.....
this poem is displayed on mading HIMTI (Himpunan mahasiswa jurusan Teknologi Industri)

Escape is a very beautiful word,
Cause escape means free –
With escape I can be freed from misery

Escape is a very beautiful word,
Cause escape means peace –
With escape I can feel the peace atmosphere outside

Escape is a very helpful word
Cause it’s the only solution for those who are can’t stand anymore.

Escape is a very helpful word
Cause escape can save me from this tyranny
And those things that make me inconvenient.

In the world when the seas are dried
The lots are cracked
And the skies are brown
There’s no word, except –
E-S-C-A-P-E

Here I stand,
Finding a good point to start the most meaningful journey in my life
mark the places that I will through
to be able to escape from this place

Escaping from this place is the most beautiful journey
that I will have in my whole life

Here I stand,
Staring at the place where the sun sets in this University
Where the skies are blue and clear
Where the seas are shiny like pearls
Where the fields are green
And the flowers bloom happily
… where my destination is

In the name of God
I start this journey
And make sure to myself,
That I can escape from this place

2 komentar:

Ussi mengatakan...

intinya sama:

kapan keluar tata boga?
hho, menyatakan terang2an kalo benci ya buuk?

angiepritha mengatakan...

ssi, nih puisi dipajang di madingnya jurusan loh! tapi hebatnya gak ada yang mrotes aku, cintaaaah.